- minor spelling and layout fixes to vignette,
@PeteHaitch corrected table layout in vignette
- minor documentation fixes
- refactoring of select internals, improved speed when casting a GRanges -> DataFrame
- further fixes to reduce/disjoin internals
- fixes reduce/disjoin internals cleans up disjoin cases when an expansion occurs
- set tidyselect version to be v 1.0
- set coverage method for delegating ranges
- fix docs for bam reading
- update handling of list columns,
expand_ranges() no longer takes cartesian product if lists are parallel.
summarize() properly handles list column output without blowing out number of columns.
- fixed issue #62 for Ranges construction, the
as_iranges() functions now handle List columns correctly
- added in helper functions for dealing with names in Ranges. See
?ranges-names for details.
slice() for Ranges, and GroupedRanges
- internals of grouping have been overhauled, but there shouldn’t be any user facing changes. It is now much faster to generate groupings.
- group information can be interrogated with
- a GRangesList can be obtained automatically from a GroupedGenomicRanges with
- group indices can be generated with
- Left outer join overlap operations now work if either
y have no metadata columns see #70
- Left outer join overlap operations will also correctly behave in situations when there are no non-overlapping ranges.
- Left outer join overlaps no longer modify seqinfo (see here)[https://support.bioconductor.org/p/125623/]
- patch left outer join when
y are IRanges, flesh out overlaps documentation.
NEWS.md so no longer softlinks to inst/NEWS
- plyranges release and devel have removed
unnest() and replaced it with
expand_ranges() due to changes in the tidyr API. Please replace all uses of this function with
- fixed bind_ranges so it preserves rownames
- enable right generics to be called upon invoking plyranges functions without loading plyranges
- added tile/window methods
- fixed up documentation
- speed up of
- refactor of BAM reading utilities
set_width out so it’s called internally by mutate
- along with
set_width there are other internal
_within_directed variants for overlaps methods
overscope_ranges to be an S3 method, should enable more refactoring in the future